The Kingdom Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dating back to the Medevil Era, this RP contains Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses, Magic beings, servents and yes, even knights. This RP is between two opposing Kingdoms, and soon we hope to turn it into two mangas telling the story from their own sides

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret Brew Pt 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

The Secret Brew Pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Dashing cross the country, through the green feilds of spring. Small blossems were building up, filling the air with a fragrance of such beauty. It was only chalenged by that of a small figure at rest in the arms of another.
His strong will and powerful drive pushed him over the rolling hills with great speed. His movement was of grace, jolting over the land in strides that out mached many others. He easily crossed each standing hill as though it were mearly a stepping stone withing his path. He made due great time, for it seemed as if the world stood still for him to make the short journy home with-in daylight.

He came to the town of his own lordship, slowwing to a well strided walk. He stepped through the streets in a slight hustle, giving people nods, and only partial of his attention. Many of those who headed home from their days work made it their own to give him a bow of respect, and a stepp from his path. His mind did not pay them much mind, as he watched the small figure in his arms, smiling slightly. His words were as iff the act was a slight joke, but still it was, "Hehe, seems we waisted the entire day getting here, and by now your wound has healed."

Letting out a sigh, he set her upon her own feet, letting her stand on her own. He smiled, as he kissed her for head, taking her hand. "We should still get someone to look it over, just to be sure. Then you can stay the night in my home, and rest."
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:12 pm

As she stood on her own feet again, she had to bend over for a moment, stiff from the journey. As she had seen the people bow to him she had wondered if he was more than what he appeared to be.
"Someone is awfully popular, hmm?" She winced as she straightened her back, taking a moment or two to stretch, avoiding eye contact with the locals as she was embarrassed of her rather pampered arrival. Finally she placed her hands on her lower back, pushing it forward as she leaned back, a small pop being heard before she relaxed she carefully shielded her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Taking her arm in his, he pulled her close to his side with a bright smile. He seemed uneffected by the fact that so many looked at him with joy of his arrival. "It is nothing, my father was important to the town, and help alot of people. Really it is nothing. They only know me through him." He lead her on, down the streat. It seemed as though everyone needed to give him their notice. They all stopped and gve him respect as if he had entered their homes. It was odd for something like that, but it was posible the they just really liked him. It was not as if he had reason to lie.

He soon came to an abrupt stop, standing befor a short stair case to what was a barber shop. (Barbers also did surgeries and basic docterings..) Hestepped up to the door, knocking at it hard with his hand. The wood sounded firm and stong, a nice hard wood that let out a deep ring. The sun was begging to drop in the west as a small woman came to greet him. There was a short exgange of words, in a language native to his land, unknown by man outside of his people. (Russian.) It was a deep language, but at the same time it was rambungshis and flamboyant. It rolled and floowed as such that many who simply hear it felt an aweing pull of song. He soon turned to her with a smile, holding his hand out to lead her up the steps. "She can heal your hand, and will do it before heading to bed. Hurry, it would be rude to keep her up longer."
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:16 am

She stared at him for a moment, her mouth hung open a bit. Mostly in shock as she looked over every detail in his face, trying to see if there was anything else she had missed about this now very mysterious man she was with. For now she simply followed the woman into her place of practice, and yet her home. Being in such a foreign place she took a glance every so often at Sendo's arm. When she had finally brought herself to reach for it, namely for comfort they entered a room with a reclining chair.
"I told you before, my hand can heal. It, it doesn't need this. Please just let her go to bed." She whispered to the male as she pinched his shirt, tugging down so his ear would be more level with her mouth. She glanced back to the barber giving her a friendly smile as her eyes looked slightly pained but also tired. "Let's just go to your home tonight and if it is worse we can try this?" As she looked at the vials and shinny steals the woman was retrieving her fear only intensified.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:22 am

his hand took hold of hers, as he led her to the chair, sitting her down in it, his smile unmoving. "It will be ok, she is only going to rub some oils on it and wrap it up." His voice was calm, as he knelt beside her, stil holding her hand. The look on his face was of comfort, his touch calming, as he rubbed her fingers. His lips touched her skin, smiling all the wile.
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:34 am

She tried to protest, but simply gave up as she was seated. She sat there, a feeling of dread and pain she anticipated would soon arrive. She simply sat there in a cloud of worry until the rush of feeling his lips on her skin brought her out of it. As her cheeks flushed a bit she only offered him a few awkward glances.
"So then, care to tell me where we are staying for the night, and only tonight?" Her voice was stern as she gained her composer. Having been torn from her comfort zone and whisked away to what seemed an entirely different world all together she held onto at least one dependable thing; her ability to straighten out situations.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:40 am

"We will stay on my home of coarse." He said with his smile. The woman had already begun rubbing her hand with oil, but she harderl noticed, his smile drawing her away from her hand. He kissed he other hand again as the woman finished wrapping her fingers, and smiled. "All done, see it didn't hurt at all." He said with a hint of an 'i told you so' to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:01 am

"What?" She glanced back, having assumed the woman was simply examining her hand only to see it had been treated. She let out a slightly annoyed sigh then nodded, admitting this small defeat. "Yes well... I toughed it out so we wouldn't be here longer."
She smiled to the barber, bowing to her a bit before checking in her pockets for a small token to give her. After finding only a few small pieces of frayed fabric and a carving knife she glanced up at Sendo. "Please tell her I'm very grateful, and anything else that is customary to say... oh also tell her I'm sorry I can't pay her now, you took me too quickly to bring anything. Even a comb." Her last words made her seem slightly annoyed, but as she glanced back at her hand the tension eased.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:15 am

The woman smiled, he words surprisingly sweet, even for her, "It is alright deary, This young man hear has already paid for it." She looked her over, the nodded at Sendo, then her. "You found yourself a good boy, don't let him go." She turned and walked away, as he took her arm, leading her out. He obviously say a fairwell, as he closed the door behind them, waving, befor he again took her arm. "I guess we are off to my home then. I only have one bed, so we kinda are stuch sharing, hehe. Unless you want me to sleep elsewhere. I can surive a night on ym cotch."
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:53 am

She watched the old woman as she left, not realizing she spoke her language, and felt a bit foolish asking Sendo to speak for her earlier. She smiled a bit as she was led around, finding it odd that the barber instructed she doesn't let Sendo go as she was the one being all over God's creation by him. As she heard him speak of there sleeping arrangement she let out a small chuckle, hardly taking him seriously on sharing the same bed.
" Oh really now? Share the same bed?" She teasingly poked his side and shook her head. She let out a small yawn of exhaustion, her head resting on his arm for a moment before she forced her eyes open, carrying her own weight again.
" I don't see how I'm so tired, you were the one running all day. Hmmm..." Her head bobbed for a moment, her hand finding her forehead. She went behind the male, the side of her foot hitting him square on the tush. "On forward before you tucker yourself out then."
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:23 am

He felt her foot touch his rear, s he smiled, looking back at her. His lips spoke the words, a calm cool tone of understanding, "You must be tired to be acting as a fool, hurrry, we are nearly to my home." He took her arms, leading her along the street. They passed many homes, as all where heading in side for the eave. Many took time to wave to him, some through windows, others at their front door. There had already begun a slight wisper that the pair were a cuple, or that he had finaly found himself a wife. He mearly smiled at them all, nodding his head, leadig her to his home.

After a short walk, they arived at a quaint home, it was unlit, and seemed empty, yet well kept. The was his off house, though he explained to her tht is was simply his home, and that he lived here alone. He also explained to her many other things, such as the lordship of these people, leaving out his name, and his fathers, though he did go into fair detail. As he opened the door, she could see the well furnished room for what it was, a nice home of an upperclass member of society. "Welcome to my home, there is only one bed, so we will have to share, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:36 am

She stared, doe eyed at his lavish manor. As soon as she entered his home she began to map out where everything was, drinking in how fancy it all was. She finally turned back to him, regarding his question on where they should sleep.
"Are you kidding me? I'd sleep on the floor if needs be." Her eyes continued to flick about the room, before she slipped away from him, wandering his house without him. She tried desperately to be polite, or at least act sane, but she soon found herself touching the rich fabrics and holding the curtains in her hands testing there quality. Her dazzled eyes were accompanied by a small grin until she glanced down at her dirty worn servants clothes. As she picked up and examined her skirts she was relieved to find she hadn't soiled the rugs.
"Sendo? Pardon me, but... as charming as your clever joke is, I really should be getting to a proper bed."
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:43 am

He smiled, taking her arm and leading her up the stirs, for all it was, the house was quiet small, though the funishings made it seem larger then it was. He carried her arm up the stairs, leading her to his only room in the house. The bed ws large enough for two comfortably. He smiled to her, as he spoke, "It was never a joke, this is my ownly bed. We can share it, unless you would rather us sleep apart, then you my have the bed."
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:58 am

Her cheeks went a bit red before she turned away from him, muttering to herself, asking questions of if it was proper, and how would they sleep. She covered her lips and stood there in silence for a few more moments, a devious smirk crossing her lips. She then muttered something faintly about having a bit of adventure seeing as she was a stranger here and didn't have to worry so much about apprentices.
"Yes... just... yes." She smiled sheepishly then went into another room to change. After she was left in only her dress shift she poked her head around the door, her voice very quiet.
"Sendo... get into bed then cover your eyes please... and wake me an hour before you intend to get up in the morning please." She shivered a bit as she still peeked around the door frame, itching to slip under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Fujiroshoku
Slum
Sendo Fujiroshoku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:08 am

*He watched her walk to change, as he himself simply stripped to nothing and crawled into his bed, he was lieing under the covers as she came. He saw he, having to stare. She caught his eye and kept it, as he felt himself a little exited. He could not move from her sight, he would not let her leave his vision, as his heart raced. He took a deep breath to calm himself before she climbed into bed, pulling the covers up enough for her to crawl in, the covered her. As he laid dow, he pressed against her, obviously stripped of cloting, as he pressed against her."You look more beautiful the the moon in the night sky." He saind, having a slight coverstion mainly at her lead.
Back to top Go down
Oneko Yatamashi
Slum
Oneko Yatamashi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:25 am

She sucked in her breath harshly, moving her hand back to double check what she already suspected. Her hand was shaky as it was inappropriate to touch a man's back side, especially when he might be naked. As her finger tips touched his bare skin, her hand jerked back almost as if she had been burned yet again.
"Sendo... I believe I'm feeling a bit too warm right now-" Her voice cracked for a moment before she cleared her throat, feeling her whole body burn with embarrassment. " Sorry... could you, well would you move back?" her dress slip seemed her hug her uncomfortably tight now, her breaths coming in a bit faster now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Brew Pt 2   The Secret Brew Pt 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Brew Pt 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Chronicles :: Fujiroshoku Territory :: Town and Trade-
Jump to: